Because the identity of a company is increasingly available in video, knowing how to quickly and simply create videos adapted to the expectations of its audiences is a new skill to acquire for marketing and communication managers.
Training in the creation of digital videos
The digital video creation training day is available in videoconference or e-learning format.
- Public : It is intended for people who wish to participate in the digital development of their organization but also for anyone wishing to set up a powerful video creation strategy.
- Objective : It aims to develop or strengthen skills in creating video content for the web.
- The trainer : Stéphanie PAROT, associate director in charge of training and communication at 2Emotion. Author & speaker on the themes of digital communication and content creation for the web.
- Approved training organization : Our training courses are all Datadock certified and can be charged to company training budgets.
Video, a content format that has become indispensable
Video is currently considered to be the most powerful, attractive and impactful way for communicating the values of a brand, the advantages of its products and services, for relaying know-how and events in the life of an organization.
Knowing how to create videos simply and quickly on your own has therefore become a skill to be mastered by any marketing and communication professional.
This is why 2Emotion goes further than a simple training in a tool, it trains and develops the new skills essential to the implementation of a video strategy: Understanding the current codes of digital video to maximize the performance of each video produced and published.
A pledge of recognition and appreciation.
2Emotion delivers a certification to all its users who have followed the training and put video creation into practice via its dedicated platform. This certification guarantees two aspects :
- Users have understood and assimilated the new issues and techniques.
- Users made 10 or more videos in a year.
Each certified user receives a certificate that he is free to distribute on his personal and professional network. The first certifications began in September 2017. Mickael A. (Carrefour Spectacles) received his certification in September 2017. He is now considered a video expert within his company and is frequently asked about video topics.